• SDLT1 Form

    By Guest on 30th Nov 2015

    I,ve moved in with my mother from whom I,m buying the house. We will both continue to live there. The house is freehold, and the SDLT1 form only allows for Freehold with vacant possession, which is not strictly the case. Anyone know the correct answer to Question 3, for my circumstances ?

  • No answers has been posted yet!

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question