• Deeds For Partner

    By Guest on 16th Feb 2016

    My partner is looking to put my name on the deeds of his house. How do we go about doing this please and any cost associated with this. Does my name have to go on the mortgage of the property as well?

  • 1 Answers

    By Guest on 16/02/2016

    This typeof transaction is called a transfer of equity. Yes you will have to go on the mortgage and as there is a mortgage you will need to instruct a solicitor. You can get a quote for the legal fees here http://freeconveyancingadvice.co.uk/quote/conveyancing-quote

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question