• Trf Of Property To Daughter

    By Guest on 05th Feb 2016

    I am 80 years old and have a mortgage free principal private residence which I want to give it to my daughter all of it so what's the least cost wise to do and avoid unnecessary costs

  • 1 Answers

    By Guest on 08/02/2016

    You can do this simply yourselves by completing the relevant Land Registry forms and sending them directly to the Land Registry. See the official Land Registry advice here https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/registered-titles-whole-transfer-tr1/guidance-completing-form-tr1-for-the-transfer-of-registered-property

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question