• Title Deeds

    By Guest on 22nd Feb 2016

    Can we add my father to title deeds he is a pensioner now. He will not be paying the mortgage as he had gifted us 240k five years back

  • 1 Answers

    By Guest on 22/02/2016

    You would need the consent of the lender. Usually this would mean him becoming jointly liable for the mortgage. There are other ways he could protect his interest though none that would take priority over your mortgage lender. It might be worth speaking to a solicitor. There may also be tax implications.

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question