• Can I Transfer Equity Via A Solicitor Even If My Mortgage Company No Longer Offer This Service?

    By Guest on 03rd Feb 2016

  • 1 Answers

    By Guest on 28/02/2016

    If there is a mortgage on the property then the lender will have to consent or else you will have to remortgage with another lender

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question