• Building Compliance Certificate

    By Guest on 10th Feb 2016

    Hi there

    2 queries please

    Firstly, Please send me a quote to sell my home price range 250-280 in Leeds. Please send via email.

    Secondly, I was told by the council that a planning permit is not required to fit a fire safety door to the garage for internal access. This job was done on our detached house, we live here and we are the owners. This job was undertaken 8 years ago by an experienced carpenter. However the council has informed me that we needed to app,y for a building completion job because a small wall was taken down to fit the door. We thought if no planning permit is required that's it. We were unaware that after the job was done we needed a certificate of compliance, were unaware because we are Australians. Now we are planning to sell the house, can be get someone to come and certify the job. I have read about indemnity certificate but do not like to take this route. What other options do I have, any suggestions for me will be appreciated. Thank you.

    Thank you and hope to hear from you. Regards Matilda

  • 1 Answers

    By Guest on 11/02/2016

    Feel free to request a quote to sell your house via our system.. We would require you to complete a few simple details. You can complete the quote request here.


  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question