• My Friend Granted A 12 Year Lease To A Company In 2005. About 7 Years Ago The Company Left The Property Owing A Lot Of Rent. The Company Has Since Been Dissolved. How Can My Friend Get The Lease Removed From His Land Registry Title, Please ?

    By Guest on 11th Feb 2016

    I wonder if you would be able to advise on the above, please ?
    Many thanks,

  • 1 Answers

    By Guest on 21/02/2016

    He would need to speak in the first place to the liquidators/trustee in bankruptcy of the company who may be happy to disclaim the lease and surrender it to your friend. Alternatively he could forfeit the lease for non-payment of rent and bring it to an end that way. Your friend really ought to speak to a solicitor who specialises in landlord and tenant law.

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question