• Extension Of Lease

    By Guest on 24th Feb 2015

    we are 10 flats who also own our freehold. we have instructed a solicitor to act for us. He says that we also need an individual solicitor as well. Can we not do this bit ourselves?

  • 1 Answers

    By Guest on 24/02/2015

    If any of you have mortgages you will need to instruct solicitors as the lender, who will have to be a party to the transaction, will insist. Any of the tenants who don't have mortgages can act for themselves though that doesn't mean it is wise

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question