• How To Put My Name And Mynborthers Name Onto Our Parents Home Since Dad Passed

    By Guest on 07th Feb 2018

    is it possible to add mine and my brothers names to the house deeds without attending a land registry office

  • 1 Answers

    By Guest on 08/02/2018

    Assuming your dad was the sole surviving owner of the property and assuming you are both the beneficiaries to the property under the will or under the intestate rules then you don't physically attend a land registry office but you can make a postal application to the relevant land registry office to have you both added onto the title deeds.

    Have a read of this www.gov.uk/government/publications/devolution-on-the-death-of-a-registered-proprietor/practice-guide-6-devolution-on-the-death-of-a-registered-proprietor

    PWP Services Ltd

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question